ELITE RUNNER PROGRAM
UTMB events reserve entry places for elite runners, based on their UTMB performance index. The events hold a limited number of complimentary and discounted entries based on event capacity.
Elite Entry Request Criteria:
Runners who meet the performance criteria may request entry through the Elite Entry Request process outlined below.
- Complete the Elite Runner Entry Request Form
- Entry requests must be submitted prior to June 2nd for consideration.
- If event distances are sold out, qualifying Elite applicants will be waitlisted.
In return, if entry is granted, Elite Runners agree to:
- Be present at any press conferences and official ceremonies to which they are invited.
- Be present at prize ceremonies if it concerns them.
- Accept to carry a GPS tracker, supplied by the organization at the start of the race, throughout the totality of the race; then to return this tag at the end of their race.
- Be present at the start line no later than 20 minutes before the start of the event.
- Publish at least (1) post to their public Social Networks indicating their participation, tagging the specific event social handle.
If you have any questions about the Elite Runner Program, please contact us directly via the link below.